Just a year after its centennial celebrations, the Girl Scouts of the USA finds itself in a different sort of squeeze. Its interconnected problems include declining membership and revenues, a dearth of volunteers, rifts between leadership and grassroots members, a pension plan with a $347 million deficit, and an uproar over efforts by many local councils to sell venerable summer camps.
- Next story Immigration Rights Activist Arrested For Robbing 19 Banks
- Previous story Chinese Politburo: “The United States Has Turned Out To Be The Biggest Villain In Our Age”
Today's Top Stories
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.
- Greece: ‘Oxi’ – Thousands rally in Athens in support of ‘no’ vote
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- Sandy Hook: Ryan Lanza now dead??
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- This Hollywood Actress Just Attacked Donald Trump, Disgustingly Compared Him To This
- Paul Craig Roberts – The Fate Of The Entire World Is About To Be Decided
- Libs Are Going To Hate The Truth Bomb Franklin Graham Just Dropped About ‘Gay Pride Rainbow’