Read this quick list of foods with brain-boosting properties then watch the short video from Online Education Database‘s College Hacker series for more details.
- Blueberries: Good for memory
- Kale: Combats the effects of aging
- Beets: Rich in Vitamin B, which helps the brain process information
- Apples: Improves sensory perception attention
- Cayenne peppers: Compounds that release calming endorphoins may help with stress during exams
- Anchovies: High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids protect the brain from aging and memory loss
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/6-food-that-will-make-you-smarter-2012-9#ixzz26xQOrIx1