If you or your kids enjoy pre-packaged convenience foods commonly found in grocery stores across the U.S. such as Froot Loops, Swanson dinners, Mountain Dew, and frozen potato and bread products, you may think twice before purchasing them after hearing what they contain: dangerous chemicals that other countries around the globe have deemed toxic to the point that they’re illegal, and companies are fined hundreds of thousands of dollars for including them in food products.
Today's Top Stories
- They are getting bold. Now they’re pulling off Confederate flags from people’s property!
- The World May Soon Shift Its Attention From A Greek Debt Drama To One That Plays Out On The Global Stage.
- Greece Shuts Down Access to Safe Deposit Boxes / Are you paying attention? Our FUTURE!
- The World’s Oldest Global Finance Organization Thinks Central Banks Could Be Causing A Crisis All Over Again, A Nightmare That Will Send The World The World Into Full-Blown Panic
- Inside Obamas $12 million summer vacation: 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, tennis court, infinity pool and manicurist on call
- Massachusetts State Health Officials Declare Lyme Disease An Epidemic – Boston Hit Hard
- Global Warming Is Bullshit!
- It is one of the biggest social and health problems facing Japan – about 1 million people, mostly men, have locked themselves in their bedrooms and will not come out.
- Greece and the False Narrative – Austerity is a Giant Bank Bailout at the Expense of the Tax Payer
- OATH KEEPERS URGE PREPARATION FOR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: AMERICA RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SUPPORT TEAMS URGED.