On Monday, the Californian State Senate passed legislation AB817 that would allow non-citizens to help voters when they cast their ballots. Assemblyman Rob Bonta, D-Alameda sponsored the bill, which would permit as many as five permanent residents who entered the U.S. legally to help voters at polling places.
- Next story More MSM confirmation of radiation into the sea.. but NO SOLUTION…be careful the next few weeks
- Previous story GOP REPS: SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL UNCONSTITUTIONAL
Today's Top Stories
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- Live Updates: Greeks Vote In “Holy Moment”… Polls say ‘No’ voters have the lead… More fearmongering to get a YES vote
- Prominent Rabbi Declares Something Happening In September – Major Signs Appear in Heaven!
- HOAX: Photos of Dylann Storm Roof Are Faked (VIDEO)
- America Has Started 81% Of The Wars Since WWII.
- Putin reportedly contacts Obama for second time in weeks about unity on global concerns
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- Avert Your Eyes and Hold Your Nose : The streets of San Francisco have taken on a new odor.
- A Greek “NO” Vote On Sunday May Wipe 500 Points Off The DOW On Monday.