AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — An annual study of national driving patterns shows that Americans spent 5.5 billion additional hours sitting in traffic in 2011.
- Next story Soccer match-fixing probe finds 680 suspicious games worldwid
- Previous story World’s central bankers at Davos warn cheap money’s blowing a new asset bubble. Dr. Doom, Marc Faber, “loves the high odds of a ‘big-time’ market crash.” Another, Nouriel Roubini, says “prepare for a perfect storm,” while Bond King Bill Gross sees a “credit supernova” dead ahead.
Today's Top Stories
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Live Updates: Greeks Vote In “Holy Moment”… Polls say ‘No’ voters have the lead… More fearmongering to get a YES vote
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- Here are the amazing details of how the US government managed to deliver a huge supply of weapons to the Syrian rebels and terrorists, even though doing so was illegal.
- The eco-friendly batmobile: BMW reveals hydrogen ‘stealth’ prototype can go 300 miles on a tank (and refill in five minutes)
- Prominent Rabbi Declares Something Happening In September – Major Signs Appear in Heaven!
- Putin reportedly contacts Obama for second time in weeks about unity on global concerns
- Avert Your Eyes and Hold Your Nose : The streets of San Francisco have taken on a new odor.
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. How do the 13 original colonies stack up today
- HOAX: Photos of Dylann Storm Roof Are Faked (VIDEO)