America’s slow road to recovery is looking like it has more potholes than paved paths these days. The Associated Press released a survey saying as much this week, when it found that four out of five adults struggle with joblessness, near poverty or reliance on welfare programs for at least part of their lives. According to the study, the country’s poor remains at a record high, with 46.2 million, or 15 percent of the population, living below the poverty line. RT Producer Rachel Kurzius and Prime Interest Host Bob English break down the numbers in greater detail.
- Next story Russia To Ban Swearing On The Internet
- Previous story The Origins of the American Public Education System: Horace Mann & the Prussian Model of Obedience
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- July 4: US military & police: Impose martial law on all Americans, or arrest .01% criminal psychopath ‘leaders.’ Your call
- Watch: The Stupidity Of Some Americans Is Absolutely Mind-Boggling