Not only did this month’s top nanny introduce a bill that would criminalize speech deemed to be bullying–up to a year in the clink!–she introduced a bill that, according to UCLA First Amendment scholar Eugene Volokh, is not limited to speech about children (despite it being touted with the typical “for the children!” justifications). Volokh notes that the bill, if passed, could punish harsh speech directed at journalists, academics, celebrities, politicians, and the like, if the speech results in “substantial emotional distress.”
Today's Top Stories
- They are getting bold. Now they’re pulling off Confederate flags from people’s property!
- Greece Shuts Down Access to Safe Deposit Boxes / Are you paying attention? Our FUTURE!
- The World’s Oldest Global Finance Organization Thinks Central Banks Could Be Causing A Crisis All Over Again, A Nightmare That Will Send The World The World Into Full-Blown Panic
- Inside Obamas $12 million summer vacation: 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, tennis court, infinity pool and manicurist on call
- Global Warming Is Bullshit!
- Massachusetts State Health Officials Declare Lyme Disease An Epidemic – Boston Hit Hard
- It is one of the biggest social and health problems facing Japan – about 1 million people, mostly men, have locked themselves in their bedrooms and will not come out.
- OATH KEEPERS URGE PREPARATION FOR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: AMERICA RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SUPPORT TEAMS URGED.
- WHERE’S THE OUTRAGE? ILLEGAL ALIENS MURDER AND RAPE EVERYDAY YET NOBODY CARES.
- Starbuck’s CEO Just Made A Shocking Announcement