APPLE will probe Chinese bride-to-be’s death by iPhone5 eletrocution
- Ma Ailun, a China Southern Airlines air hostess, died in Xinjian, China
- Family say she was answering her iPhone 5 at home while it was charging
- Sister says Ma bought hers from Apple store, was using original charger
- Apple have launched investigation into claims and are ‘helping authorities’
- iPhone 5 was launched with much fanfare across world in September
Apple has launched an urgent safety probe into its iPhone 5 amid claims a bride-to-be died from a massive electric shock while answering a call in China.
Ma Ailun, a former flight attendant with China Southern Airlines, collapsed to the ground when she picked up her smartphone as it charged at home on Thursday, her family said.
The 23-year-old, who was planning to wed on August 8, was rushed to hospital in Xinjiang, northwest China, but medics were unable to revive her.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2363956/Apple-launches-probe-Chinese-air-stewardess-23-dies-massive-electric-shock-answering-iPhone-5.html#ixzz2Z78jjoRU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook