Feb. 26 (Bloomberg) — The U.S. Army is giving away 13,000 armored trucks, worth about $500,000 each. The 20-ton MRAPs, or Mine-Resistant Ambush-Protected trucks, were built specifically to save U.S. soldiers from roadside bombs in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Now the trucks are patrolling U.S. city streets. U.S. law enforcement agencies have received the lion’s share of this high-powered military surplus. (Source: Bloomberg
- Next story WTF? Mortgage Applications At Lowest Level In Two Decades, But Sales Of New Homes Hit Fastest Pace In 5 Years
- Previous story MASSIVE CYBER ATTACK IN PROGRESS. West and East coast and UK hit the hardest
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Greece Votes NO – Let The Chaos Begin…
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- Depopulation test run? 75% Dead or Hospitalized In Mexico From Vaccines
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Is this the beginning of a financial meltdown around the world?
- Bill Holter: A ‘Global Margin Call’ Could Commence At Any Moment.
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- Is it me, or is everything related to Obamacare just a little bit out of whack?
- Killer Weapons: Boeing’s New Laser Gun Is A Game-Changer for US Soldiers
- Gregory Mannarino – Frankenstein Debt Monster Has Peaked, Confidence in Financial System Lost