Few cable subscribers realize it, but each time they switch channels, their TV provider makes a note of it. Today, that data is primarily used for internal research and to inform ratings. But newly published work from researchers at AT&T shows how it could also be used to make TV advertising more compelling
- Next story BREAKING: North Korea To Test New Mobile ICBM, Multiple Nuclear Devices Between Now & Feb 25th
- Previous story Watch The Financial Markets In Europe: The Situation Is Unraveling At A Frightening Pace!!
Today's Top Stories
- DOJ To Legalize Beastiality And Pedophilia Among 12 New Perversions In Secret Memo
- Friends, 33,000 Military Personnel Are Deploying Into The Pacific To Train For War, Global Economic Collapse Is On The Horizon Yet Nothing From The State Controlled Media?
- This Picture and Video Explain Exactly Why Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
- Help Us. Now They’re Coming For The Massachusetts Flag! And Soon, Every State Flag Will Be Changed For One Reason Or Another
- Here Is A List Of The Insane Demands That The European Commission Placed Upon Greece. If Greece Adopted These Demands, They Would Simply Gut Their Country To The Point Of Civil War.
- “People of the United States of America! Your congress is bought” Reporter yells the harshest truths on Democrats, Republicans and the financial sector
- Exposed! Baltimore Cops Caught Putting Sadistic Messages Inside Police Vans
- SOMEONE DIGGING DIRT ON BERNIE! Hillary Feeling The Pressure As Bernie’s Supporters Doubled Since May
- LEAKED! TPP Will Establish International Court Allowing Corporations to Sue States, Taxpayers
- Bill Holter Warns- Greece is Going to Happen HERE in the US! Gold Will Get Your Wealth into the Next System After a Reset Occurs
- Are You Paying Attention? Kuwait Just Made DNA Tests ‘Mandatory’ After Latest Attack
- Former CNN News Anchor and Husband In Fatal Shootout With Thief; Thief Shot and Killed