Inequality, unemployment, soaring debt – Europe’s had its share of troubles in the five years since the financial crisis struck. The aggressive austerity programmes launched to cure the ailing economy appear to have made everyday life worse. A new report suggests almost a third of Europeans will live in poverty by 2025.
- Next story Week’s Rise Cut to 1.8% for Gold & Silver as Asian Demand Falls, US Default Risk Rises
- Previous story BREAKING: 9 Earthquakes Rattle LA!
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)