Philanthropic and charitable foundations operating at the global level typically operate in a different set of rules, where “aid” “relief” and “help” often taken on different meanings than the do-gooder idea planted in the public’s mind through propaganda and celebrity endorsement. At the center of the current scandal is the Clinton Global Initiative, after a NYT report calling attention to the fact that the foundation is running a deficit of several million dollars while hauling in nearly half a billion dollars over a ten year period. Where does that money come from and where does it go?
Today's Top Stories
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- TV IS DYING
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Corrupt DOJ Looks To Indict Texas Attorney General
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER MESSAGE IN TERMINATOR GENISYS MOVIE REVEALS GLOBAL PLAN
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- What We May Be Witnessing Is The First Phase Of A New Era Of Widespread Non-state Currencies.
- Marc Faber: “I think the likelihood of contagion is very high”
- World Markets all RED. U.S. Stock Futures RED.