Bloodbath – 2,000+ dead in Xinjiang massacre

‘At Least 2,000 Uyghurs Killed’ in Yarkand Violence: Exile Leader


An exile Uyghur leader has claimed that at least 2,000 ethnic minority Uyghurs may have been killed by Chinese security forces following riots last week in a restive county in China’s western Xinjiang region, far more than reported by the state media.

Citing “evidence” from the ground, Rebiya Kadeer, president of the Germany-based World Uyghur Congress (WUC), accused the Chinese authorities of a cover up of what she called a “massacre” of Uyghurs in Yarkand (in Chinese, Shache) county in Xinjiang’s Kashgar prefecture on July 28.

Chinese state media had at first said “dozens” of people were killed but revised upwards the death toll to 96 this week, saying the riots erupted after a “gang” of Uyghurs attacked a police station and government offices in Yarkand’s Elishku township and that the authorities reacted with “a resolute crackdown to eradicate terrorists.”

But Kadeer told RFA’s Uyghur Service that information the WUC received from the area was “absolutely different than the accounts provided by Chinese official narrative.”


http://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/yarkand-08052014150547.html

Another account


China’s Announcement on the Shache Violence Refuted by WUC

A serious violent terrorist attack occurred in Shache County, Xinjiang on July 28. Five days after the incident, China officially released the number of casualties, referring to the case as a vicious terrorist attack due to “the collusion of domestic and foreign terrorist organizations.” But it was refuted by the World Uyghur Congress (WUC). 2014-08-05 03:05 PM EST
A serious violent terrorist attack occurred in Shache County, Xinjiang on July 28. Five days after the incident, China officially released the number of casualties, referring to the case as a vicious terrorist attack due to “the collusion of domestic and foreign terrorist organizations.” But it was refuted by the World Uyghur Congress (WUC).

On August 2, the Xinjiang authorities announced that the violence occurred in Shache County, Kashi Prefecture on July 28, in which 37 were killed, 13 were injured and 31 vehicles were smashed, including six of them being burned.
The Authorities also said that 59 were killed, 215 were arrested, and some “Jihad” banners, machetes, axes and other tools for criminal purposes were seized during the enforcement operation.

It was reported that the syndicate headed by Noor Mohammad colluded with the East Turkistan Islamic Movement in foreign countries, with intent to assault the government offices and police station in the town of Elixku, burning the cars intercepted and those parked along roadsides, beheading people at random.

Headquartered in Munich, Germany, the World Uyghur Congress spokesman Alim Seytoff, refuted the reports covered by China’s state-owned media outlets.


http://www.ntd.tv/en/programs/news-politics/china-forbidden-news/20140805/184799–chinas-announcement-on-the-shache-violence-refuted-by-wuc.html

Chinese said almost 100, propaganda from the State owned media.

On the ground reports say over 2,000.

Count the zeros and you will see the difference.

 

 

This from Chinese language site Aboluwang translation.

In part:

Says a group of women and children were together from 2 villages, doing prayers at the close of Ramadan, while the men were at the mosque. Somebody tipped off Chinese Communist police, who broke into the gathering and killed all, a total of 50 people killed. 

When the bodies were discovered, angry people carried the bodies to the police station to protest, and the police reacted by attacking 3 villages.

This report says the villages were bombed and swat teams sent in to kill survivors. Says that the bodies and body parts were hauled off in trucks.

People are not allowed to travel between the villages, even they are afraid to greet each other on the streets.

http://www.aboluowang.com/2014/0803/425160.html

Still nothing in MSM, not even Al Jazeera. You would think this would be at least as important as a headscarf ban.

 

This is one reason the Chinese want those people out of the way, Muslim or not:


Tarim mummies

The Tarim mummies are a series of mummies discovered in the Tarim Basin in present-day Xinjiang, China that date from 1800 BCE to the first centuries BCE.[1][2] Although the evidence is inconclusive, the mummies, particularly the earlier ones, are frequently associated with the presence of the Indo-European Tocharian languages in the Tarim Basin.[3] Since many centuries separate these mummies from the first evidence of the Tocharian languages in writing, Victor H. Mair’s team concluded that the mummies are Europoid and therefore likely speakers of Indo-European languages.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Lil Sis

369 views

Follow IWB on Facebook and Twitter