I was just looking up stuff about the snow storm coming for New York tomorrow and look what just caught my eye
This article saying “Is California in Danger?”
Then when i read it sounds just like the Ark storm for the west coast
They are calling it “Atmospheric River”
I mean could it really be the ARK STORM ?
I think it is
THIS IS THE ARK STORM
6 INCHES PLUS OF RAIN
AND IT IS ALSO GOING ALONG WITH THIS HAARP MAP
I KNOW SOME CALL IT FAKE BUT IT SURE WASN’T THE DAY BEFORE SANDY HIT HERE THE EAST COAST WAS IN THE PINK COLOR AND NOW LOOK AT THE WEST COAST
I THINK THIS IS THE STORM EVERYONE BEEN TALKING ABOUT
… FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT…
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO HAS ISSUED A
* FLOOD WATCH FOR PORTIONS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS… SACRAMENTO VALLEY… WEST SLOPE NORTHERN SIERRA NEVADA… NORTHERN SIERRA FOOTHILLS… CARQUINEZ STRAIT AND DELTA… CLEAR LAKE AREA… SHASTA LAKE AREA… LASSEN PARK.
* FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH LATE SATURDAY NIGHT
* CONFIDENCE IS HIGH IN A PROLONGED PERIOD OF PRECIPITATION… WITH THE MOST CERTAINTY OF HEAVY PRECIPITATION OVER THE SHASTA AND FEATHER RIVER DRAINAGES.
* DEBRIS FLOWS POSSIBLE… ESPECIALLY NEAR RECENT BURN SCARS IN SHASTA… BUTTE… AND PLUMAS COUNTIES.
* FLOODING EXPECTED ON SMALLER TRIBUTARY CREEKS AND STREAMS.
* WEIR OVERFLOW AND RUNOFF IN BYPASSES POSSIBLE.
A FLOOD WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR FLOODING BASED ON CURRENT FORECASTS.
YOU SHOULD MONITOR LATER FORECASTS AND BE ALERT FOR POSSIBLE FLOOD WARNINGS. THOSE LIVING IN AREAS PRONE TO FLOODING SHOULD BE PREPARED TO TAKE ACTION SHOULD FLOODING DEVELOP.
… PROLONGED WET WEATHER AHEAD…
.A MAJOR SHIFT IN THE WEATHER PATTERN WILL BRING WET AND WINDY WEATHER TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BEGINNING MIDWEEK AND LASTING THROUGH THE WEEKEND. HEAVY PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED WITH HIGH RAINFALL RATES FIRST ON WEDNESDAY THEN AGAIN ON FRIDAY. DEBRIS FLOWS ARE POSSIBLE… ESPECIALLY NEAR AREAS BURNED IN RECENT FOREST FIRES. URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOODING IS LIKELY… WITH WEIR OVERFLOW AND RUNOFF THROUGH BYPASSES POSSIBLE. MAIN STEM RIVERS WILL RISE… THOUGH MAJOR FLOODING OF LARGER RIVERS IS NOT AS LIKELY DUE TO LOW LEVELS AT RESERVOIRS.
The east coast got theirs, now California may get hit too, except an Ark storm can last over 40 days…yikes
on the west coast the risk is from mudslides
this video said an “ARK” storm could cost north of $750 Billion, never mind the human toll
stay safe everyone, and 5 stars for OP
“…ARkStorm. It’s the “other” big one that could devastate California. Just as likely as a major earthquake, but far more destructive.”
Look at this Haarp – it is hitting it now.
- advertisements -