The UK’s Aviation regulator has found that Honeywell’s emergency locator beacon was responsible for the fire in the Ethiopian Airlines 787 at Heathrow last week. The AAIB is calling for the disabling of the ELT from all 787s and a review of the use of lithium ELTs on all other plane models. While this might, at first, seem like a negative for the stock price of Honeywell (and indeed was), given the surreality in which we live, it did not take long for the price of HON shares to not only rebound but to rally above where they were when the news hit. What could possibly go wrong?
- Next story If you like vanilla you’re impulsive but Rocky Road and you’re aggressive: Your favorite ice cream betrays what kind of personality you have
- Previous story Neutron Star Collisions May Have Created All The Gold In The Universe!!!
Today's Top Stories
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- New Crop Circles in Stonehenge, Russia, Turin, Italy And Estella, Navarra and Spain!
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- SUPREMES: STATES CAN’T FORCE VOTERS TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed
- El-Erian: Greece Likely to Leave Euro, Headed for ‘Massive Contraction,’ European Banks To Lose Billions in Value as Greece Edges Toward Exit
- Breaking: Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says
- Wikileaks releases documents describing US government efforts to economically undermine France