BREAKING: Israel Welcomes News Of Huge Blast At Iran’s Fordow Nuclear Plant… Hezbollah Preparing To Attack Israel… DOOM ON!!!
Israel’s Home Front Defense Minister Avi Dichter on Sunday welcomed a report that Iran’s Fordo nuclear facility had been rocked by a huge explosion.
The report was published Friday on the website wnd.com, under the sensational headline: “Sabotage! Key Iranian nuclear facility hit?” It claimed that a blast deep within Fordo last Monday “destroyed much of the installation and trapped about 240 personnel deep underground,” citing information from former intelligence officer Hamidreza Zakeri, who it said used to work with the Islamic regime’s Ministry of Intelligence and National Security.
The article claimed the blast “shook facilities within a radius of three miles,” that Iranian security forces had “enforced a no-traffic radius of 15 miles,” that the Tehran-Qom highway was shut down for several hours after the blast, and that, “as of Wednesday afternoon, rescue workers had failed to reach the trapped personnel.” It said US officials were aware of the reported blast.
Israeli minister welcomes report of huge blast at Iran nuclear plant
“Any such explosion that doesn’t kill people is good news”, says Avi Dichter, responding to unconfirmed story of devastating sabotage at Fordo
Israel welcomes news of blast at Iran nuke plant
WND report now echoing across world
Reports: Iran nuclear facility destroyed
Who spread reports of an ‘explosion’ at Iran’s Fordow nuclear plant and why?
According to the report, the explosion in Fordow seriously damaged many of the centrifuges in the plant and trapped underground 240 employees who have yet to be rescued. But if this is true, why have the major news networks dismissed it?
Dixie Normous0 views