>

BREAKING: Niger’s ambassador to Belgium and his wife have been found dead


“Niger’s ambassador to Belgium and his wife have been found dead at their residence, apparently the victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, the embassy says. The bodies of Issaka Djibo, 61, and his wife, Fatouma, 50, were found in their bedroom by their daughter, alerted by an embassy employee who had not heard from the ambassador. Initial findings suggested the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty heater, the Belga news agency cited police as saying. The ambassador took up his post in January last year, the embassy said.”

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=HZ-20130121-37938-BEL

20 Total Views 1 Views Today
Did you already share this? No? Share it now: