BREAKING SPEECH: Egypt army gives political forces 48 HOURS to resolve crisis, OR TAKE NEW FUTURE ROADMAP !!!
BREAKING: Egyptian military gives 48 hour ultimatum to Brotherhood, political forces
The armed forces have announced that the military is giving all political forces 48 hours as a last chance to solve the ongoing problems, or else the armed forces will have to announce a new roadmap for the future, and will enforce certain measures with the help of all factions including the youth, without excluding anyone.
LIVE FEED SOURCES BELOW:
5 different LIVE FEEDS GATHERED ON 1 PAGE:
Four Egypt ministers quit Morsi cabinet: top official
Exclusive footage yesterday Attack HQ Muslim Brotherhood
Read the article, watch the video, and read the comments.
Egyptian Military Coup In 48 Hours If No Solution Found
The Egyptian Military just made a publc statement on Egyptian TV and it appears the country is close to another military coup:
- *EGYPTIAN MILITARY SAYS WON’T BE PART OF POLITICS
- *EGYPT MILITARY SAYS NATIONAL SECURITY SUBJECTED TO GRAVE DANGER
- *EGYPTIAN MILITARY SAYS PROTESTS ‘UNPRECEDENTED’
- *EGYPTIAN MILITARY SAYS HOMELAND FACING DIRE SITUATION
- *EGYPT’S MILITARY SAYS WILL NOT BE PARTY TO POLITICS OR POWER
- *EGYPT MILITARY SAYS CALLS FOR MEETING THE DEMANDS OF THE PEOPLE
- *EGYPT MILITARY MAY HAVE TO OFFER ROADMAP AFTER 48 HOURS
In other words, do as the people want, calm this down now, or we will step in within 48 hours.
“I want to tell the US administration: you are so fake because when you talk about democracy you don’t really mean it. You supported [ousted President Hosni] Mubarak for 30 years because he was serving your interests and when you found someone else [President Mohamed Morsi] who could serve these interests you decided to support him – against the will of the population,” said Madiha, a woman in her 30s protesting near the presidential palace in Heliopolis on Sunday.
PHOTO GALLERY: Headquarters of the Brotherhood is looted after clashes, today
told ya0 views