Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.
- Next story WHY SO SECRET? Senator Blasts ‘Secret’ Fiscal Cliff Negotiations
- Previous story U.S. Ready for Direct Intervention in Syria
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- Depopulation test run? 75% Dead or Hospitalized In Mexico From Vaccines
- TV IS DYING
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Corrupt DOJ Looks To Indict Texas Attorney General
- Bill Holter: A ‘Global Margin Call’ Could Commence At Any Moment.
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER MESSAGE IN TERMINATOR GENISYS MOVIE REVEALS GLOBAL PLAN
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- Is it me, or is everything related to Obamacare just a little bit out of whack?