Barack Obama has announced that the US will support the rebels in Syria with weapons. Russia have said that the evidence used to justify this is not convincing, yet both France and Britain are on board that Assad has used chemical weapons. We want to hear your thoughts. Can a military intervention be justified on these assertions?
- Next story Mr. Chairman, What Are You Afraid Of?
- Previous story CME HIKES GOLD MARGINS 25% TO $8,000! NICE MOVE JPM
Today's Top Stories
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- A flaw in the law has led to the privatisation of our money supply
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!
- Pope Francis slams GMO and chemical companies for destroying health and environment for profit