CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER ZONE



Ding, Ding, Ding!
The bell tolls, not for the 1%, but for the remaining 99% in Europe, the UK, Japan, and the US.
What Danger Zone?  The powers-that-be must find a way to keep the masses under control, raise taxes, enrich themselves and monetize the debt.
The result will be currency devaluations, blood, inflation, distractions (such as downed airliners and new wars), banker bonuses, continued payoffs to politicians, and so much more.

Article Continues Below

http://www.silverdoctors.com/clear-and-present-danger-zone/

2 views

Follow IWB on Facebook and Twitter