A Huge conspiracy has been perpetrated on the American people, nay, on the world. Economy now worse than great depression which brought WW2 on the scene. Is this all leading to WW3? In 1929 the unemployment rate in America was 25 %, it is now over 30 %, especially if you consider we are not even counting 15 million Mexican Americans, That would make the figures possibly 40 %. Those now living in Poverty in America are now over this percent as it would be insane to assume those with work were not living in poverty. Those with work are 30 to 40 % then the one working but in poverty would be much higher. The number of people making over 250,000 dollars now is only 2 % of the population, there are no rich anymore, only those very small of the elite who control us all!!!!!! They are the few at the top, less than 1 percent, maybe 300 families.
- Next story ‘Dems’ agree to $9 billion dollar food stamp cut.
- Previous story Pandemic 565 Flu Associated Hospitalizations Reported in Wisconsin. 22% in ICU!
Today's Top Stories
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)
- Live Updates: Greeks Vote In “Holy Moment”… Polls say ‘No’ voters have the lead… More fearmongering to get a YES vote
- Prominent Rabbi Declares Something Happening In September – Major Signs Appear in Heaven!
- Putin reportedly contacts Obama for second time in weeks about unity on global concerns
- HOAX: Photos of Dylann Storm Roof Are Faked (VIDEO)
- Feature Posts of the Week – 7 days ending 2015-07-04
- America Has Started 81% Of The Wars Since WWII.
- Avert Your Eyes and Hold Your Nose : The streets of San Francisco have taken on a new odor.
- Ron Paul: The next huge disaster for America will be worse even than 2008, Black Monday and the Great Depression. Worse yet, it’s inevitable.