“Traders at a number of major global banks have been manipulating spot foreign-exchange rates for at least a decade, altering the values of trillions of dollars worth of investments, Bloomberg News reported Tuesday, citing five unnamed dealers. The scheme involves the WM/Reuters Closing Spot Rates, which are used to provide daily benchmarks to value portfolios. However, market participants have been front-running client orders to rig the rates by pushing through trades before and during a 60-second window when the rates are set. British regulators are considering a probe into allegations of this practice, the report said”
- Next story China Will Dominate 1000s Of U.S. Communities
- Previous story Obama Quietly Raises Carbon Prices… $38 a metric ton in 2015 from $23.80… Pushing for clean energy?
Today's Top Stories
- Big Brother Facebook: Now Can Identify You Without Seeing You or Your Face
- Greece Votes NO – Let The Chaos Begin…
- Germany publicly accepts the results of the Greek NO vote. HISTORY was just made today. Greece may Unilaterally print it’s own Euros! Dow Jones Futures down over -200 and falling FAST !
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Depopulation test run? 75% Dead or Hospitalized In Mexico From Vaccines
- Obama disappears, abandons press corps
- Is this the beginning of a financial meltdown around the world?
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Bare Supermarket Shelves In Greece Should Be A Huge Wake Up Call To Millions Of Clueless Americans
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- Bill Holter: A ‘Global Margin Call’ Could Commence At Any Moment.
- Killer Weapons: Boeing’s New Laser Gun Is A Game-Changer for US Soldiers