“”German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich said Greece would have better chances of overhauling its economy if it left the euro area, Der Spiegel said today, citing an interview, adding that this is the first time a German Cabinet member has suggested a Greek exit. Germany’s Bild, the country’s biggest selling newspaper, ran a front-page headline today saying “Stop!” and urged lawmakers to vote against further Greek aid. With the opposition Social Democrats and Greens backing aid for Greece the measure is likely to win approval.””
- Next story Criminally manipulated joke…”Hope” can power a triple digit “rally,” yet when that “hope” is dashed, we see a single digit loss…
- Previous story New York Post: Credit Card Debt Nears Toxic Levels
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)