A small sigh of relief for pensioners and people with disabilities in Detroit – with the bankrupt city saying their benefits are safe, at least for the next six months. The city – once the jewel of American industry – is now in 18.5 billion dollars in debt, and with little prospect of paying that back. READ MORE:http://on.rt.com/owydu7
- Next story Did Bill Gates KNOW Vaccination Push Would Paralyze Children?
- Previous story Family Premiums Up $1,975 Since Obamacare Passed, But Obama Touts $100 Rebates
Today's Top Stories
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Sugar Daddies Are Paying Their Share Of The $1.3 Trillion Student Loan Balance
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.
- Greece: ‘Oxi’ – Thousands rally in Athens in support of ‘no’ vote
- Big Brother Russia? Gets Involved And Waits In Wings As Greek Debt Crisis Deepens; Tells Europe To Respect The Greek Choice!!!
- Meanwhile in CHINA:Chinese Stocks Just Lost 10 Times Greece’s GDP
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- Sandy Hook: Ryan Lanza now dead??
- Greek banks down to €500m in cash reserves. Cash will be GONE by the Weekend. Daily allowance of cash dropped to €50. Country running out of food