It only takes a few moments to share an article, but the person on the other end who reads it might have his life changed forever

Doctors find hole in man’s stomach after spiciest soup on menu in Chinese restaurant


  • The 26-year-old male vomited blood after eating traditional mala soup
  • Doctors at hospital in Wuhan decided soup had burned through stomach
  • Man had no history of ulcers or other gastrointestinal disorders

 

Doctors in China were left dumbfounded when they discovered a hole in a man’s stomach wall after he ate a notoriously spicy bowl of soup.

The 26-year-old unnamed male had consumed a mala soup, meaning ‘numbing hot’, a traditional Chinese dish.

After choosing the spiciest version of the dish from the menu, the man soon experienced a piercing pain in his stomach.

Deadly: After consuming a dish of mala soup, the 26-year-old male was admitted to hospital in Wuhan, China. Doctors concluded that the notoriously spicy soup had burned a hole through his stomach

The unlucky customer soon found himself vomiting blood before being rushed to a local hospital in Wuhan.

Despite having no medical history of ulcers or other gastrointestinal disorders, doctors concluded that the spicy soup had burned a hole through his stomach wall.

According to a report on Japanese site Rocket News 24, 15 per cent of incidents involving stomachs at the hospital are related to hot pot dishes.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253881/Doctors-hole-mans-stomach-orders-spiciest-soup-menu-Chinese-restaurant.html#ixzz2GMSeXCZu