Sarver Heart Center’s newest video makes it easy to learn Continuous Chest Compression CPR. Every three days, more Americans die from sudden cardiac arrest than the number who died in the 9-11 attacks. You can lessen this recurring loss by learning this hands-only CPR method that doubles a person’s chance of surviving cardiac arrest. Watch physician researchers Gordon A. Ewy, MD, and Karl Kern, MD, demonstrate the easy, life-saving method that they developed at the University of Arizona College of Medicine.
- Next story Russia says American officials could have stopped the Boston bombings!!!
- Previous story Watch: Former Teacher Speaks Out, “Everything I loved about teaching is extinct” – VIDEO
Today's Top Stories
- Michael Pento: Most Dangerous Time-Since the History of Economics, Every Asset in a Bubble, Except Gold and Silver
- One Of The World’s Top Universities Is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free
- ‘Greece will collapse this week and people will be terrified’ – Jim Rogers
- Puerto Rico’s Governor Says Island’s Debts Are ‘Not Payable’
- Stupid Selfies: Is The Millennial Generation Screwed?
- Asteroid Apocalypse: NASA & National Nuclear Defense Team Up
- AI Strikes Back! Artificial Intelligence Machine Gets Testy with Its Programmer
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- Govt Declares War On Alternative Medicine
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- Monday Market Meltdown – Greece is so Bad we’re Ignoring China! I LOVE A GOOD DISTRACTION!
- Breaking: Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says