When it comes to war in Syria, economist Dr. Paul Craig Roberts says, “This time the big lie didn’t work like it did in Iraq.” On fallout of a possible Syrian war, Dr. Roberts worries, “If they start abandoning the dollar, the collapse of the exchange rate will bring down the whole house of cards in the United States. The Fed will lose control. The banks will fail. Prices will rise dramatically. People will essentially not be able to pay their bills. It will be an unbelievable mess.” What would happen to gold with a Syrian war? Dr. Roberts says, “If you get a real collapse in the dollar, gold could be $30,000 an ounce. Who knows?” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with former Assistant Treasury Secretary Dr Paul Craig Roberts.
- Next story College enrollment down by HALF A MILLION students
- Previous story Ron Paul Gets Cut Off Conventiently By CNN
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)