Economist Dr. Paul Craig Roberts says the U.S. is trying to gain global support for the U.S. dollar through trade deals. Not every country thinks the U.S. will be successful in saving the dollar. Dr. Roberts points out, “China is importing a tremendous amount of gold. They seem to not have much confidence in the longevity of American plans.” Even so, a dollar crash might be pushed back. Dr. Roberts contends, “They can put that off for a long time if these various schemes work.” And if they don’t work? Roberts says, “Well, there’s going to be a big blowup. I think there will be a big blowup anyhow.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with former Assistant Treasury Secretary Dr. Paul Craig Roberts.
- Next story ‘Flesh-eating bacteria’ kills one in Louisiana as three others also fall ill
- Previous story China Is About To Undergo An Unprecedented Deleveraging That Could Amount To Over CNY1 Trillion And Gov’t Is Dipping Into Its Saving To Fill Huge Tax Shortfall
Today's Top Stories
- Greece Was Never The Main Story, The Eurozone’s Bigger Weak Economies Travel The Same Road, All It Will Take Is A Few Tens Of Thousands Of Like-Minded Italians, Spaniards And Portuguese To Crash Their Local Banking Systems. Get Your Money Out Of The Local Bank!
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- This Recession Is Really A Depression -Ron Paul
- Guess What Happened The Last Time The Chinese Stock Market Crashed Like This?
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- Obama was greeted by Confederate flag supporters when he got to Tennessee
- Greece: Pensioners come to Blows as Bank Queues form in Athens
- TSA to Require Americans to have a Real ID card to fly
- Fake Jobs Number, Propaganda & Lies. America Is Failing. By Gregory Mannarino