http://usawatchdog.com/weekly-news-wr… – More than 600 people have been killed in a violent clash between the Egyptian military and the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is vowing to fight to bring down the military. This is looking like a civil war, and it is going to get much worse before it gets better. Israel and the Palestinians have started peace talks, but the probability for success is very remote. There are just too many issues that the two sides do not agree on. The Obama Administration has postponed another part of Obama Care. Now, caps on out-of-pocket insurance costs are no longer capped. President Obama’s Justice Department ignores trillions of dollars in fraud and crime by big bankers but jails Jessie Jackson Jr. for 30 months? What’s wrong with this picture? Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he gives his analysis in the Weekly News Wrap-Up.
- Next story Record High Demand For Physical Gold Threatens To Break The Back Of The Paper Gold Market
- Previous story Cisco CEO Reports Record Sales And “Lumpy” Demand, Just Like In November 2007, A Month Before Stocks Began To Crash
Today's Top Stories
- Michael Pento: Most Dangerous Time-Since the History of Economics, Every Asset in a Bubble, Except Gold and Silver
- One Of The World’s Top Universities Is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- Stupid Selfies: Is The Millennial Generation Screwed?
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- ‘Greece will collapse this week and people will be terrified’ – Jim Rogers
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- Govt Declares War On Alternative Medicine
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed