While it is widely assumed that the too-big-to-fail banks in the US (and elsewhere) are beyond the criminal justice system – based on simple empirical fact – when the Attorney General of the United States openly admits to the fact that he is “concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them,”since, “it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy,” one has to stare open-mouthed at the state of our union. It appears, just as the proletariat assumed, that too-big-to-fail banks are indeed too-big-to-jail.
- Next story Professor Obama: ‘I Don’t Believe People Should Be Able To Own Guns’
- Previous story Is the Second Civil War Imminent in America?: Video
Today's Top Stories
- New Crop Circles in Stonehenge, Russia, Turin, Italy And Estella, Navarra and Spain!
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- SUPREMES: STATES CAN’T FORCE VOTERS TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed
- Helium is LEAKING from massive earthquake fault in LA raising fears ‘big one’ could be more devastating than thought
- MSM Goes Full Retard On Independence Day False Flag
- Greece’s Banks Shut Down Today, U.S.’s Shut Down Tomorrow? It’s Time To Get Money Out Of The System! | Bix Weir
- JPMorgan Just Cornered The Commodity Derivative Market, And This Time There Is Proof
- Greece is Hours from Crashing, they Have until 6pm Washington Time to Avoid Default
- The ‘War on Cash’ is heating up… Here’s what to do
- Surprise!: U.S. manufacturing costs are now as cheap as China’s