EU using taxpayer money to give Muslim invaders in Turkey free debit cards and cash transfers to keep them out of Europe
As many as one million illegal alien Muslim colonizers in Turkey will receive debit cards and monthly cash transfers to help pay for food and housing under a new €348 million ($393 million) humanitarian program from the European Union.
ZeroHedge The EU’s largest-ever humanitarian program is part of a €3 billion package of assistance the bloc promised Turkey to support some three million refugees the country hosts, mainly from Syria.
The new EU program will be overseen by the World Food Program, in cooperation with the Turkish Red Crescent. Each family’s need will be assessed individually and there are additional funds available for education or supporting elderly family members.
Step-by-Step Progression into a sinkhole for the EU
- More refugees will seek free handouts.
- Turkey will complain €3 billion is not enough.
- The refugees will complain €1,000 is not enough.
- EU citizens will wonder why refugees are getting €1,000 and they are not.
- Demands for an EU-wide helicopter drop of free debit cards will soar.
- The amounts demanded will soar.
- Some economist will propose the debit cards will expire if not used quickly.
- And then, and then ….Under Eurozone rules the ECB cannot simply print money and give it away. Countries have budget constraints. So, either taxes go up to pay for the scheme, or the EMU rules have to change.
Western media are reporting on the Muslim refugee crisis as a humanitarian problem for the West only. But where are the media questions about the huge financial and land resources available in the Arab Gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UAE? So far, the richest Arab Muslim countries in the Middle East have taken in virtually no Muslim refugees.
Liveleak The world is often lectured to about the urgency of respecting Arab and Islamic brotherly love, but where is the Arab action to rescue fellow Muslims and Arabs from the claws of ISIS?
Where are the mighty Arab armies who waged dozens of wars against Israel? Why aren’t they fighting ISIS and building tent cities in the vast deserts of Arabia, Egypt, Jordan and the wealthy Gulf States? Where is the wealthy Arab League to coordinate safe cities on Arab land that extends from Morocco to Iraq and from Northern Syria to Sudan?
Kuwaiti official explains why Kuwait will NOT take in any Syrian refugees “Kuwait and other oil-rich Muslim countries are too valuable to accept low-class Muslim refugees who we will have to support because they don’t want to work. We don’t want people who are different from us.”