“European officials attempting to fend off the euro area’s first sovereign default will try to settle remaining disputes today as they close in on a 130 billion-euro ($170 billion) Greek bailout. Finance ministers meet in Brussels at 3:30 p.m., joining Greece’s prime minister, Lucas Papademos, who arrived on the eve of the gathering. Their talks on his country’s second bailout in two years will aim to reconcile demands made on Greek leaders, a debt swap among private creditors, the role of the European Central Bank and concerns the measures won’t bear fruit.”
- Next story Gas prices highest ever for this time of year ($3.53 a gallon)… Already, talk of summer ‘staycations’ ($4.25 a gallon by late April)….
- Previous story UK government to demand access to all phone & internet user data
Today's Top Stories
- DOJ To Legalize Beastiality And Pedophilia Among 12 New Perversions In Secret Memo
- Friends, 33,000 Military Personnel Are Deploying Into The Pacific To Train For War, Global Economic Collapse Is On The Horizon Yet Nothing From The State Controlled Media?
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- This Picture and Video Explain Exactly Why Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- Pope Francis slams GMO and chemical companies for destroying health and environment for profit
- Richard Russell – When The Truth Gets Out It Is Going To Shock The World
- Poll: 35% of Americans Would Leave Country
- Are You Paying Attention? Kuwait Just Made DNA Tests ‘Mandatory’ After Latest Attack
- Bill Holter Warns- Greece is Going to Happen HERE in the US! Gold Will Get Your Wealth into the Next System After a Reset Occurs