A third bailout for Greece is now necessary and unavoidable – according to EU and German officials. But Chancellor Angela Merkel, who’s trying to calm a riled-up electorate, insists that a lot less money will be needed this time round. The early figure being floated for a new Greek bailout is 10 billion euros, though as recent history suggests, that’s likely to go up. But the Alternative for Germany Party election candidate Paul Hampel, says that Germans are well aware, of the true purpose of the bailouts.
- Next story Farage: UK govt keenest of all on Syria intervention, decision already made
- Previous story Deluded Optimism In Corporate Earnings Growth (Now Shriveling)
Today's Top Stories
- Michael Pento: Most Dangerous Time-Since the History of Economics, Every Asset in a Bubble, Except Gold and Silver
- One Of The World’s Top Universities Is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- Stupid Selfies: Is The Millennial Generation Screwed?
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- ‘Greece will collapse this week and people will be terrified’ – Jim Rogers
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- Govt Declares War On Alternative Medicine
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed