Jalonta Freeman of Arlington, Texas was approached by a stranger at a gas station, selling what he claimed to be a brand new $800 iPad, for just $200. Freeman and her family did not want to miss out on an offer they thought seemed great, so they gave him cash for the tablet, and the man quickly drove away.
- Next story Stock Market Panic In Progress: S&P Is Now Right On Its 200-DMA, Largest Tax Hikes In The History Of America Imminent, Rail Traffic Turned Down Sharply This Week, Global Credit Cycle Lurches Down, People In Spain Are Experiencing Inhuman Situations, And Greece Unlikely To Get Bailout Next Week
- Previous story Iraq: Rothschild bankers being purged as government moves to nationalize central bank!
Today's Top Stories
- Greece Was Never The Main Story, The Eurozone’s Bigger Weak Economies Travel The Same Road, All It Will Take Is A Few Tens Of Thousands Of Like-Minded Italians, Spaniards And Portuguese To Crash Their Local Banking Systems. Get Your Money Out Of The Local Bank!
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Guess What Happened The Last Time The Chinese Stock Market Crashed Like This?
- This Recession Is Really A Depression -Ron Paul
- Obama was greeted by Confederate flag supporters when he got to Tennessee
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- Greece: Pensioners come to Blows as Bank Queues form in Athens
- TSA to Require Americans to have a Real ID card to fly
- Fake Jobs Number, Propaganda & Lies. America Is Failing. By Gregory Mannarino
- Dukes of Hazzard and Globalist Division Tactics
- They Want To Use ‘Hate Speech Laws’ To Destroy Freedom Of Speech In America