The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) declined Friday afternoon to meet a Senate Finance Committee deadline for answering detailed questions about the origins of the IRS scandal. The questions had been submitted jointly nearly two weeks ago by Chairman Max Baucus (D-MT) and Ranking Member Orrin Hatch (R-UT).
- Next story Top 1% Own 39% Of All Global Wealth: Hoarding Soars As We Hurtle Toward Economic Oblivion
- Previous story Peak Gold: Demand Will Soar As Global Supplies Dwindle *Video*
Today's Top Stories
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.
- Greece: ‘Oxi’ – Thousands rally in Athens in support of ‘no’ vote
- Martin Armstrong: There Is No Hope Of Stopping The Crisis In Europe, Economic Depression Is Most Likely Going To Spread After October 1, 2015
- Sandy Hook: Ryan Lanza now dead??
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King And You’d Better Have Some Stashed Out Of The System
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- This Hollywood Actress Just Attacked Donald Trump, Disgustingly Compared Him To This
- Paul Craig Roberts – The Fate Of The Entire World Is About To Be Decided
- Libs Are Going To Hate The Truth Bomb Franklin Graham Just Dropped About ‘Gay Pride Rainbow’