Forbes compiles list of highest paid US and of the world TV actresses
Sofia Vergara was the highest paid US television actress over the past 12 months.
The Modern Family star is thought to have earned around $19m (£12.1m) in the last year.
The Colombian-born actress took the number one spot thanks to her Emmy award-winning show, which is shown on Sky1.
Lucrative endorsement deals for Diet Pepsi and Cover Girl also helped her top the Forbes magazine list.
Forbes Highest paid US TV actress list
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family – $19m (£12.4m)
2. Kim Kardashian, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar – $18m (£11.4m)
3. Eva Longoria, Desperate Housewives – $15m (£9.5m)
4. Bethenny Frankel, Desperate Housewives, Bethenny Ever After – $12m (£7.6m)
5. Khloe Kardashian Odom, Keeping up with the Kardashians – $11m (£7m)
5. Tina Fey, 30 Rock – $11 million (£7m)
7. Mariska Hargitay, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit – $10m (£4.4m)
8. Zooey Deschanel, New Girl – $9 million (£5.7m)
8. Felicity Huffman, Desperate Housewives – $9 million (£5.7m)
8. Ellen Pompeo, Grey’s Anatomy – $9 million (£5.7m)
11. Kate Walsh, Private Practice- $8 million (£5.1m)
11. Teri Hatcher, Desperate Housewives – $8 million (£5.1m)
11. Marcia Cross, Desperate Housewives – $8 million (£5.1m)
11. Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory – $8 million (£5.1m)