A nuclear clean-up team in Fukushima is preparing to move the fuel rods from one of the power plant’s reactors to a safer location. It’s the most hazardous undertaking at the Japanese facility since it was crippled by an earthquake and tsunami, two and a half years ago. To discuss the clean-up procedures as well as the safety situation around the Fukushima power plant, Kevin Kamps, a nuclear waste specialist for the Beyond Nuclear Organization, joins RT.
Today's Top Stories
- They are getting bold. Now they’re pulling off Confederate flags from people’s property!
- The World May Soon Shift Its Attention From A Greek Debt Drama To One That Plays Out On The Global Stage.
- Greece Shuts Down Access to Safe Deposit Boxes / Are you paying attention? Our FUTURE!
- The World’s Oldest Global Finance Organization Thinks Central Banks Could Be Causing A Crisis All Over Again, A Nightmare That Will Send The World The World Into Full-Blown Panic
- Inside Obamas $12 million summer vacation: 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, tennis court, infinity pool and manicurist on call
- Massachusetts State Health Officials Declare Lyme Disease An Epidemic – Boston Hit Hard
- Global Warming Is Bullshit!
- It is one of the biggest social and health problems facing Japan – about 1 million people, mostly men, have locked themselves in their bedrooms and will not come out.
- Greece and the False Narrative – Austerity is a Giant Bank Bailout at the Expense of the Tax Payer
- OATH KEEPERS URGE PREPARATION FOR ECONOMIC COLLAPSE: AMERICA RUNNING OUT OF TIME. SUPPORT TEAMS URGED.