(CNSNews.com) – With the federal government approaching the so-called “fiscal cliff,” when federal income tax rates will increase across-the-board back to the level they were under President Bill Clinton, President Barack Obama’s disapproval has climbed 5 points in the Gallup poll since Christmas.
- Next story Planned Layoffs in US Firms Surge To 3-Month High, And Bloodbath May Not Be Over
- Previous story Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Prepare to Turn in Your Guns
Today's Top Stories
- DOJ To Legalize Beastiality And Pedophilia Among 12 New Perversions In Secret Memo
- Friends, 33,000 Military Personnel Are Deploying Into The Pacific To Train For War, Global Economic Collapse Is On The Horizon Yet Nothing From The State Controlled Media?
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- This Picture and Video Explain Exactly Why Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- Pope Francis slams GMO and chemical companies for destroying health and environment for profit
- Richard Russell – When The Truth Gets Out It Is Going To Shock The World
- Poll: 35% of Americans Would Leave Country
- Are You Paying Attention? Kuwait Just Made DNA Tests ‘Mandatory’ After Latest Attack
- Bill Holter Warns- Greece is Going to Happen HERE in the US! Gold Will Get Your Wealth into the Next System After a Reset Occurs