Despite Americans’ willingness to strengthen gun laws in the wake of Sandy Hook and other deadly mass shootings, Gallup finds public opposition to a broad ban on the possession of handguns at a record-high 74%. Conversely, the 24% in favor is the lowest recorded since Gallup first asked the question in 1959.
Today's Top Stories
- Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law
- TV IS DYING
- Horror: Black Youths Mock Man Beaten Half To Death And ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters Burn American Flag…from Deportation (Graphic Videos)
- Greece Debt Crisis: Banks To Stay Closed On Tmr And Wednesday! The Audacity Of Lagarde – Exempt From Taxes And Putin, Lagarde Discuss Greferendum, Not Russia’s Aid To Athens
- Corrupt DOJ Looks To Indict Texas Attorney General
- THE NEW WORLD ORDER MESSAGE IN TERMINATOR GENISYS MOVIE REVEALS GLOBAL PLAN
- Petition to remove Ellen Pao as CEO of Reddit gains 150,000+ signatures in less than 24hrs. Links reporting this news are removed or censored on r/news.
- What We May Be Witnessing Is The First Phase Of A New Era Of Widespread Non-state Currencies.
- Marc Faber: “I think the likelihood of contagion is very high”
- World Markets all RED. U.S. Stock Futures RED.