Congress is in a full-fledged debt debate and, true to form, it’s filled with scare tactics and bureaucratic talking points. Senator Ted Cruz’s “talk-a-thon” that started Tuesday afternoon was fruitless because of procedural rules that were clearly defined before he started. The Senate proceeded with the House-passed defunding bill on Wednesday afternoon, and a vote for final passage is expected by Sunday. It’s anyone’s guess if the House will pass the Senate’s version — bringing a potential government shutdown very close to coming soon.
- Next story White House Says It doesn’t need the Senate to Ratify the US Arms Treaty It automatically goes into effect! America you have just been screwed!
- Previous story YouTube Censors Jerome Corsi Video Exposing Obama
Today's Top Stories
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- Third Google Executive Dies Within Three Years, What Is Going On?
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!
- Schiff: Puerto Rican Debt Crisis Puts Americans’ Retirement Funds at Risk
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Fast food restaurants move towards organic food as Americans become health-conscious
- A flaw in the law has led to the privatisation of our money supply
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent”
- More Email Mess: Hillary’s Secret Account Show Her Further Incompetence And Suddenly Dozens of Hillary Emails Classified? The Gov’t KNEW ABOUT HER PRIVATE SERVER!
- Pope Francis slams GMO and chemical companies for destroying health and environment for profit