Speaking two years after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant disaster in Japan, Allison M. Macfarlane, a geologist who became chairwoman of the five-member commission last July, cited aging nuclear reactors, terrorist attacks and natural disasters, saying, “we don’t know everything about how the Earth behaves, and we must factor this into how we approach nuclear safety.’’
- Next story U.S. Is Doomed? Unemployment, Taxes and Unfunded Retirement Are Squeezing Each Generation, 59% Say It’s No Longer Possible To Work Hard and Get Rich, There Are Now Roughly 142.2 Million Workers Supporting 102.6 Million Not Working, Global Image of America Plummets, And Endless Government Manipulation
- Previous story From 401k to Retirement Gold
Today's Top Stories
- DOJ To Legalize Beastiality And Pedophilia Among 12 New Perversions In Secret Memo
- Friends, 33,000 Military Personnel Are Deploying Into The Pacific To Train For War, Global Economic Collapse Is On The Horizon Yet Nothing From The State Controlled Media?
- This Picture and Video Explain Exactly Why Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
- Help Us. Now They’re Coming For The Massachusetts Flag! And Soon, Every State Flag Will Be Changed For One Reason Or Another
- Here Is A List Of The Insane Demands That The European Commission Placed Upon Greece. If Greece Adopted These Demands, They Would Simply Gut Their Country To The Point Of Civil War.
- Exposed! Baltimore Cops Caught Putting Sadistic Messages Inside Police Vans
- SOMEONE DIGGING DIRT ON BERNIE! Hillary Feeling The Pressure As Bernie’s Supporters Doubled Since May
- Bill Holter Warns- Greece is Going to Happen HERE in the US! Gold Will Get Your Wealth into the Next System After a Reset Occurs
- Are You Paying Attention? Kuwait Just Made DNA Tests ‘Mandatory’ After Latest Attack
- Former CNN News Anchor and Husband In Fatal Shootout With Thief; Thief Shot and Killed
- Jim Carrey Slams California’s Mandatory Vaccines: This Corporate Fascist Must Be Stopped
- LEAKED! TPP Will Establish International Court Allowing Corporations to Sue States, Taxpayers