The Obama administration tried to present evidence that the Syrian government was at fault for the chemical attacks. The problem there was no evidence. Most of the world is not backing the US on this mission of war, so the US is willing to go it alone. This entire war was planned along time ago to cover up the economic collapse. To push this war forward there will be major cyber attacks on the financial system which will in turn bring the economy to a screeching halt. This will be blamed on another country .
- Next story Kill Switch? Syria’s Largest City of Aleppo Loses All Internet Communications!
- Previous story BREAKING! Russian Foreign Ministry: US threat to use force against Syria is a ‘direct violation’ of international law, no matter how limited it is
Today's Top Stories
- Multiple False Flag Set Up: “Perfect Storm” on Fourth Say Feds
- Jade Helm electronic countermeasure foils WiFi tracking
- Paul Craig Roberts Says Sunday’s Vote Will Determine Liberty Or Serfdom
- Feds ‘lose’ audits for Fort Knox Gold
- Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece
- Prescription painkillers linked to high homicide rates – study
- LEAKED: How the Biggest Banks Are Conspiring to Rip Up Financial Regulations around the World
- Sugar Daddies Are Paying Their Share Of The $1.3 Trillion Student Loan Balance
- WORLD CRISIS: SHANGHAI INDEX CHINA SYNDROME MELTDOWN CONTINUES AS BEIJING SUSPENDS MORE THAN 20 SHORT-SELLING ACCOUNTS
- Big Brother Russia? Gets Involved And Waits In Wings As Greek Debt Crisis Deepens; Tells Europe To Respect The Greek Choice!!!
- Meanwhile in CHINA:Chinese Stocks Just Lost 10 Times Greece’s GDP
- PAYROLL REPORT IS A DISASTER: They depend on advertising revenue from Wall Street and corporate America. Telling the truth would depress the ignorant masses and they might stop buying sh** they don’t need with money they don’t have.