Hilarious!! Just when DOZENS Of American Insurance Companies join 9/11 victims suing Saudi Arabia, CIA gives medal to Saudi Arabia for “fighting terrorism”
The US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has honored Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef with its prestigious “George Tenet Medal” for his “intelligence work in the fight against terrorism.”
The medal was handed to Nayef, who is deputy prime minister and minister of interior, by CIA Director Micheal Pompeo on Friday during a reception ceremony in Riyadh.
Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman, second deputy premier and minister of defense, and several other senior Saudi officials were also in attendance.
In a statement after receiving the medal, Nayef said he appreciated the CIA honor and framed it as a recognition of what he called Saudi Arabia’s anti-terrorism efforts under the directives of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) March 20, 2017
- Saudi Arabia may be held accountable for devastation of September, 11, 2001
- Families of 800 victims and 1,500 first responders filed lawsuit Manhattan court
- Lawsuit accuses Saudi Arabia of involvement in the terror attacks 16 year ago
- Suit claims that some Saudi officials may have aided the hijackers before attacks
- Out of the 19 hijackers, 15 were from Saudi and three had worked for kingdom
- Saudi embassy in Germany reportedly supported lead hijacker Mohamed Atta
- Details in lawsuit were put together from findings of an FBI investigation
- It’s unclear how much in damages are sought in the lawsuit
London terrorist was radicalized in Saudi Arabia
MailOnline can reveal he was born Adrian Elms in Kent before his religious conversion
He spent four years teaching in Saudi Arabia, where it is thought he may have been radicalized.
That wouldn’t happen to be the same Saudi Arabia who the US sells billions of dollars of arms to, would it?
That wouldn’t happen to be the same Saudi Arabia who the U.S. pumps billions of dollars to to buy their oil, would it?
That wouldn’t happen to be the same Saudi Arabia who Trump refuses to put on the travel ban list, would it?
Senate OKs bill letting families of 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia, despite threats