The people in Italy are struggling, poverty hits a new high with unemployment reaching new highs. Retail profits this holiday season have not hit expectations, in fact most stores are reporting loses. Corporate media pushing the agenda that everyone should sell their gold, meanwhile gold is continually smacked down and countries like Russia and China are purchasing all of the yellow metal. The US Government NSA program is spying on everyone, Dell admits and apologizes allowing the NSA to put spyware on all computers. 2013 is the year that al-Qaeda makes a come back. Syria misses the chemical weapon deadline and the US officials blame Syria. The CIA and Saudi’s orchestrated the terrorists attack in Russia. FBI looking into other power grid stations around the country because of reports dry run of a military attacks.
- Next story Odd: Lack Of Air Traffic Over Russia, Moscow. 12/31/2013
- Previous story Texas Outbreak H1N1 up 33% in the last week.
Today's Top Stories
- The Govt’s Reason For Seizing This Veteran’s Land Should Have Every American Outraged, “There comes a point where you have to stand up for what you believe in.”
- 16 Facts About The Tremendous Financial Devastation That We Are Seeing All Over The World
- New Crop Circles in Stonehenge, Russia, Turin, Italy And Estella, Navarra and Spain!
- The Consequences…500+ Gay Pride Youth Burned Alive in Taiwan + ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protesters DISRUPT Chicago Gay Pride Parade!! Pandemonium Ensues
- Why Is Gold Not Reacting To Greece? – RBC’s George Gero
- Another Federal Circuit Court Unravels Second Amendment Gun Rights
- ‘Greece should Grexit which is fantastic, they could restart their economy’ – Max Keiser
- SUPREMES: STATES CAN’T FORCE VOTERS TO PROVE CITIZENSHIP
- Massive Greek “No” Protest In Front Of Parliament – Live Feed
- El-Erian: Greece Likely to Leave Euro, Headed for ‘Massive Contraction,’ European Banks To Lose Billions in Value as Greece Edges Toward Exit
- Breaking: Greece Will Default To IMF Tomorrow, Government Official Says
- Wikileaks releases documents describing US government efforts to economically undermine France