In today’s “Single Best Chart,” Bloomberg’s Scarlet Fu displays the alarming gap between GDP and the Fed funds rate that suggests a coming bubble. The disconcerting chart comes from Kit Juckes, Global Head of Currency Strategy at Societe Generale. Juckes notes that each of the last three significant financial bubbles in the last thirty years has been fueled by the Fed keeping interest rates below the economy’s nominal growth rate.
- Next story Anti-Bullying Bill Could Jail People Who Criticize Politicians
- Previous story Quadrillions In Derivatives Is Ready To Blow Up A Magnitude Bigger Than What Happened To AIG. They Are Rate Sensitive. Every Tick Up Brings Us Closer To A Massive Event!
Today's Top Stories
- BullionDirect.com Suspends Operations!
- Greek Anarchists Beat Up And Kick Out Riot Police
- MATT DAMON on U.S. SCHOOL SYSTEM – Public Schools Are Rapidly Turning into Indoctrination Centers
- No more fireworks, grilling and fun: Obama Planning to Change 4th of July Celebrations FOREVER, using the EPA.
- Keiser Report: Greece pivoting from debt slavery
- ON THIS JULY FOURTH, AMERICA SHOULD BE WEEPING AND NOT CELEBRATING
- Chinese banker “The government must rescue the market, not with empty words, but with real silver and gold,”
- September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon: Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
- The US Government Does Not Want The People Of The Us Thinking About Independence Day, When The People Wanted Their Independence From A Tyrannical Government.
- Drone captures thousands of ‘NO’ protesters flooding Syntagma Square in Athens
- New US Dollar Substitute Will BE Available to the Public in October!
- Big News From Greece (If True)