Japan’s newly-elected government won’t abide by a ceiling on bond issuances when it decides on the size of an upcoming supplementary budget, aimed at providing a stimulus to the ailing economy, Finance Minister Taro Aso said, according to media reports….
- Japan won’t abide by bond cap for stimulus:reports
- China To Increase 2013 Budget Deficit By 50%: Report
- Geithner: U.S. to hit debt ceiling on Monday
- Moody’s Expects U.S. Government to Raise Debt Limit
- Egypt Cancels First Debt Sale After S&P Cut as Pound Weakens
- Pension shortfall worse than Ottawa admits
- Alcohol Tax Hike Cuts Greek Sales