Jeff Wilson is the author of life’s cheat sheets. We talked about college debt and why you need to plan your life and your education with an eye towards supporting yourself and becoming self-sufficient. The cure to college debt is to never incur it in the first place. Once you’ve hopped on the student debt merry-go-round, your life is no longer your own. Education is now available in a number of formats for a relatively minor fees. That’s why discovering what you want to do in life is the key.
- Next story Chinese Takeover with US Free Trade Zones – It’s Happening
- Previous story Tax Foundation: Americans Pay 17.2% in Cell Phone Taxes
Today's Top Stories
- Scientists Baffled After Finding 10th Century Medicine that Kills Antibiotic-Resistant ‘Superbug’
- THIS Is Going To P*Ss Off Some Important People!
- World’s First 3D Printed Building To Open In Dubai
- Planned Panic – U S Soldiers Turn Against Cops – Cops Arrest Cops
- FBI Investigating ‘Coordinated Attack’…Somebody Is Cutting Internet Cables, Causing Massive Outages. Most Recent Case This Morning!
- Barack Obama Promises That Events In Greece And Puerto Rico Will Not Cause A Global Financial Crisis
- Greeks opening the bank doors, “Heartbreaking” Scene Unfolds… [vid]
- The 75 Trillion Dollar Shadow Banking System Is In Danger Of Collapsing
- Top Earners Beware: A Tax Increase to 50% Is on the Cards!
- What Would You Do If Your Government Said SPACE ALIENS Are Attacking Earth?
- Gerald Celente: “China lowered their interest rates over the weekend, investors within Greece are in panic mode & the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton on gay marriage. They all do the flip flop!”
- BREAKING: FBI Cancels ALL VACATIONS For Agents Over 4th of July Weekend! Chilling map predicts ISIS strikes; FBI sets up Fourth of July command centers!