John Kerry Gives Assad One Week to Give Up or Face an “Unbelievably Small” Attack; SYRIAN OPPOSITION SAYS U.S. ‘INACTIONS IS NOT AN OPTION’
You gotta hear this, folks. This is this morning in London, Secretary of State John Kerry and the UK foreign minister William Hague had a joint presser. During the presser Kerry said the following about the military strike that Obama wants against Syria.
KERRY: (shouting) We’re not going to war! We will be able to hold Bashar Assad accountable without, uhh, engaging in troops on the ground or any other prolonged kind of effort in a very limited, very targeted, very short-term effort that degrades his capacity to deliver chemical weapons without assuming responsibility for Syria’s civil war. That is exactly what we’re talking about doing, unbelievably small, limited kind of effort.
White House Selling “Peace On Earth” Christmas Ornaments
As Nobel Peace Prize-winning President Obama prepares to give his “Syria Strike” speech tomorrow, we thought the fact that The White House had begun selling its ‘official’ Christmas 2013 ornament was worth pointing out. The theme – “Peace On Earth”
US Position On Syria Devolves Into Total Chaos
Update, or this is how chaos becomes total Bazooko circus:
- SYRIAN OPPOSITION SAYS U.S. ‘INACTIONS IS NOT AN OPTION’.
Time for more cannibalism false flagy YouTube clips then…
* * *
From the need to teach Syria (and all global chemical weapons using despots) a lesson they won’t forget to losing ‘allies’ to bluffing Russia to deal-or-no-deal, strike request or no strike request, the bluster from the US administration has now devolved into total chaos. As the following headlines from the last week attest to – it seems no one knows what is really occurring. So do we want the ability to strike but but not use it? We have to strike to teach them a lesson but a political solution is preferable? We would like congressional approval but don’t need it. Everything has changed and yet nothing has changed?
- *OBAMA SAYS WORLD SHOULDN’T `FIND REASON NOT TO ACT’ ON SYRIA
- *OBAMA SAYS WORLD NEEDS TO MAKE `TOUGH CHOICES’ ON THREATS
- *OBAMA SAYS FAILURE TO RESPOND SENDS SIGNAL TO `ROGUE NATIONS’
- *OBAMA SAYS USE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS THREAT TO GLOBAL PEACE
- *OBAMA SAYS HE’S `NOT ITCHING’ FOR MILITARY ACTION IN SYRIA
- *OBAMA BELIEVES ACTION MUST BE TAKEN ON SYRIA, CARNEY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS OBAMA’S FIRST PRIORITY IS DIPLOMACY ON SYRIA
- *OBAMA WANTS SYRIA THREAT OF FORCE ON THE TABLE, KERRY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS THREAT MORE EFFECTIVE IF CONGRESS STANDS WITH OBAMA
- *KERRY SAYS CAN’T AFFORD `EVERYDAY USE’ OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS
- *KERRY SAYS OBAMA SEEKING CONGRESS VOTE WAS `GUT’ DECISION
- *KERRY SAYS SYRIA CONFLICT REQUIRES POLITICAL SOLUTION
- *SYRIA HAS `VERY THREATENING’ STOCK OF CHEMICAL ARMS, KERRY SAYS
- *KERRY SAYS PROPOSAL MUST BE REAL, VERIFIABLE, NOT DELAY TACTIC
- *KERRY SAYS `WHAT ASSAD HAS DONE DIRECTLY EFFECTS’ U.S. SECURITY
- *NOTHING HAS CHANGED ON AUTHORIZATION REQUEST, KERRY SAYS
- OBAMA ADMINISTRATION STILL SEEKING CONGRESSIONAL AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF FORCE IN SYRIA DESPITE CHANCE OF DIPLOMATIC DEAL -KERRY
- OBAMA SAID TO AGREE TO UN DISCUSSION ON RUSSIA SYRIA PLAN: AP
- OBAMA MAY WANT TO TALK TO CONGRESSIONAL LEADERSHIP ABOUT ‘WHEN AND HOW’ CONGRESS ACTS – KERRY SAYS
- PROPOSED U.S. MILITARY ACTION AGAINST SYRIA NOT DESIGNED TO TOPPLE
ASSAD, BUT WOULD DEGRADE HIS MILITARY AND FORCE HIM TO NEGOTIATE -KERRY
my 2 cents0 views