Khan was paid $25,000 & speech written by staffers; Constitution bought 2 hours before DNC speech
Here are some new facts coming out on Twitter that are yet to be confirmed. Thought I’d post here in case someone wants to do more research:
– Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC.
– the speech was not written by Mr. Khan, but by two campaign staffers.
– the copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan held up was bought only two HOURS before his speech by a female staffer, to be used solely as a prop and Khan returned the book after speaking.
– 5 Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
– All five families were paid $5,000 and signed a non disclosure.
– Khan’s immigration law firm is in debt $1.7M and owes back taxes of upward $850,000 plus penalties.
– CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his “story” and repeated interviews across networks.
– Khan was given a bonus of $175k by the DNC for his effort in the media.
– The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a “hold” status.
Mr. Khan was paid $25,000 to give a speech that he did not write, the speech was written by two people who work for the Clinton Campaign, also the copy of the constitution he showed was bought just hours before by a female Clinton staffer. Now this all seems bad but it gets worse.